Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Craft Night Out!!!

..............


craft night out


..............

Thursday, October 14, 2010
7:30 PM | $5 per person
project: fall wreath

I promised I'd host a Craft Night Out and some very interested friends haven't let me forget it! Thank you! 

Choose your project. Which wreath will you make?

candy corn?

or corn husk? (see pictures of my corn husk wreath here)

  • To sign up, leave a comment with your name, email address, and which wreath you'd like to make
  • Deadline to sign up is Monday, October 4 at noon
  • Participation is limited to 5-7 people
  • $5 fee covers the cost of materials - all you have to do is show up!
  • Questions? Just leave a comment or send me an email at bonstance@gmail.com

7 comments:

Cassidy said...

Ah! This would be so much better than making it on my own, I wish I could be there. Also, you got the supplies for the husk wreath for $5? My pins cost that much (though I don't know how much of the bag I'll use yet though).

Cassidy said...

Actually, maybe I'll host my own craft night out, would you mind?

Anecia said...

I would love to make the candy corn one! What time and what is the address? littlered5526@yahoo.com =]

Aubrey said...

I'm there and can't even wait! Problem is I can't decide which one. I love them both. I would seriously make either one so whichever works out supply wise is great.

Anecia said...

My friend's name is Jessica Wolf and her email is goalie_girlie03@hotmail.com not sure which one she would want yet but I sent her pics of both!

Molly said...

Must have candy corn wreath!

Dov and Tara said...

Hi Bonny,
Can you teach me how to make the candy corn wreath some time? Dov is going to a concert on the 14th so I can't come but I really like that one!