Friday, August 24, 2007

What's Up?

Ok, here is a pile of Zibby's hair. I (Brooks) brushed him for a half an hour and that is what I got off. The thing is, I could have kept going!!
The rest are a bunch of pictures that we took on our trip to Logan. Bonny's brother got married, and it was really fun to be there and see them. While in Utah Bonny got a hair cut, isn't it cute. I didn't think that I would like it at first, but I was wrong, I love it! There are some more pictures of the wedding, one of them is a picture of Bonny's grandfather and I shootin' the breeze.
We also got to hang out with my sister Tara, and their new baby Siena. It was great to be home, but I am glad we are home, and I am back in school.

This is Robert and Heidi with all of the little nieces & nephews/cousins. Getting this picture taken was a riot. I love the way Cooper had to stand right in front of Kiran and how Millie is holding the boquet with the biggest smile on her face.
















Bonny's haircut. This picture sure doesn't do it justice.
















Robert & Heidi coming out of the temple after their ceremony. So happy!

















Cooper loves that homemade rootbeer!

















Brooks and Grandpa Llewellyn having a long discussion on banking and loans.






















Brooks holding his baby Niece Siena. We were so glad to get to see her finally!

1 comment:

Molly said...

So, no pics of me at the wedding. How disappointing. Ha Ha. Zibby's hair is gross, but Bonny's is divine.