Monday, April 13, 2009

Itty Bitty

I'm always shopping for two things, pants and shoes. You may or may not be aware that I'm quite petite. Therefore, finding clothes and shoes that fit can be challenging. I had a small victory the other day when I discovered Cinderella of Boston - Petite shoes for women!!! Yes!!!

This was exciting for two reasons:
1 - Women's shoes in my size! (size 5 is too big, that's all I'm sayin')
2 - There are more women out there like me!

I ordered a pair of these in black. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Chris and Leslie said...

Those shoes are so stinkin cute!!! I am so glad you found that site:)

Ricky and Karen said...

Those shoes are so cute. I thought you got two pairs of shoes after Sunday! Can't wait to see you wear them!

Molly said...

Oooo versatile, classic, and cute.

Katey said...

This is good news!!