Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's Back!

Tomorrow (Thursday the 27th) marks the 4th Season Premier of NBC's THE OFFICE. In case you didnt see my 8 Things post, we are huge fans of The Office! The trademark Dwight Bobblehead (click on it to see the clip! its hilarious!) sits on our mantle and the Dunder Mifflin Snow Globle has a home on top of the TV. We are dying to find out what is actually going to happen with Jim and Pam. What happened to Jim and Karen? How is Ryan the temp doing in his new corporate job? What will happen with Michael since he didn't get the job? How is Kelly doing without Ryan? I'm telling you, this is one of our favorite shows of all time and this one-hour season premier is a big day. Don't count on us answering the telephone or the door between 9:00 and 10:00 pm Eastern time.
I think it is also safe to say that this will be one of many moments where we miss our friends the Stubbs family and their cute baby Rachel. We loved watching The Office with them. We miss you guys!

7 comments:

KayStar said...

HA!! WE cannot wait too! don't call me and tell me what happens!
love ya nob

Robin said...

Are you telling me you haven't seen the Office summer vacation preview...?

GO HERE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDXIyRdwG0

Bonny said...

right robin.....I did actually see that summer preview but it was a while ago and I totally forgot about it! Thats where all the random clips in my mind were coming from. Anywho...thanks for the reminder.

garrett said...

I don't know if I've seen that summer vacation preview... I'll have to go check it out!! Tonight's the big night! I freakin' love this show.

K said...

We miss you guys so much, especially today!!! No one is quite as much fun to watch The Office with as you! :)

The Stubbs Family said...

Seriously! The Office just won't be the same without Brooks and Bonny! Kelly's actually in Boise this week, so I'm going to be watching it all be myself.

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm sooooo happy for Jim and Pam!