Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Trix are for Kids

This weekend I had a major craving for fruity cereal. I was watching one of those funniest home videos shows and this little girl was pouring herself a giant bowl of cereal. Turns out she ended up dumping the entire bag into her bowl and poured the whole gallon of milk on it. Needless to say it was fruity colorful cereal and I just needed to have some after that. So I hopped in the car and before I got to the store I already knew exactly what kind of cereal I wanted. I swear I haven't had Trix cereal for years. Didn't they use to make in shapes of fruit rather than just round colorful balls? Maybe I'm getting it confused with Runts candy. Mine certainly wasn't shaped like little flowers like the picture. Who cares though, it definitely satisfied my craving!

3 comments:

KayStar said...

ha! yes, trix just changed to little balls, it kinna made me sad i love the fruity treat every so often too.... maybe i will go and get a box today....

Melissa and Nate said...

My secret love is Cinnamon Life cereal. I could eat it for every meal and be happy. I'm so glad you gave into your craving and ran right to the store!

PS-love the new layout!

PPS-not to rub it in....but...too bad the Dogs lost on Saturday. :) My husband said to say "Go Yellow Jackets!" :P

Molly said...

sometimes I can still find the fruity shapes - they are a good candy substitute for kids